22, Oct 2018
We are delighted to make contact again to reintroduce you to Telency and illustrate why now is a perfect time to do something truly different in hosted telephony that will set you apart from the competition in 2019 and ensure you win higher margin sustainable business.
Telency are part of the Telsis group who have been providing core network services to Telco's in the UK and around the world for over 30 years. In the UK our clients include BT, Kcom, EE and Talk Talk.
Telency was created from this success to offer the same Carrier-Grade Cloud Telephony services exclusively to the UK channel; our key differentiators are as follows:
1. We own all of our technology, platform and software, so we can offer partners unique technical solutions and platform additions that will benefit your customers and make your sales cycles shorter and customer relationships more meaningful.
2. For the same reason, YOU will be extremely commercially agile, as we do not have any licences to buy or technology partners to pay. When it comes to commercials, if it makes sense, we’ll do it!
3. Our standard seats are fully featured and can include integration with Skype for Business, Outlook, Google contacts and around 40 leading CRM's including…
Act, Autotask, ConnectWise, Dezrez, Egroupware, Exact, Goldmine, Google Contacts, Infor, LDAP, Lotus Notes, Maximizer, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Dynamics, National Directories, Netsuite, ODBC, PCHomes, Perfectview, Rezi, RPM, Sage, Salesforce, Salpo, ServiceMax, Skype for Business, Sugar CRM, SuperOffice CRM, Teamleader, Titan, VTiger, WebCRM, WinSMS, Workbooks, Zendesk, Zoho
4. All of our support and provisioning is operated in the UK, plus we can provide Zero Touch Provisioning when adopting handsets from another provider, meaning the handsets do not leave the customers desk when migrating to our platform.
5. Telency are UK owned and operated and are becoming the logical choice for resellers, system integrators and anyone serious about selling white label hosted voice services that do not want to be just another Broadsoft reseller, or need a closer relationship than a Nasdaq organisation can provide.
We are not expecting our new partners to ditch their current provider, but merely use us when they need the X Factor, commercially or technically. Our platform offers similar, and in some cases, better functionality than the major US offerings with scalability that’s difficult to deliver on an open source platform.
Our Cloud Desk seats include bundled minutes, UK Number, Advanced Hunt Groups, IVR, Call recording, Conferencing, Softphones for PC/Mac/Android/IOS. Our Cloud Desk Pro seat offers the same plus full integration with Skype for Business, Outlook, Google contacts.
If you believe this presents an opportunity worthy of further discussion, please let me know and we can schedule a time to talk, or a demo of our platform.
You can click on the link below to book a time with us directly to either chat or see a demonstration of the platform.